Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ann's Locket of Love


Ann Remotigue is a local photographer in Miami who saw someone wearing my locket and immediately thought that not only did she need a locket for herself but also wanted to offer the large oval lockets to her customers. Above are the pictures of her locket featuring her beautiful photography and her darling daughters.
Starting soon Ann will be offering my lockets as part of her Mother's Day mini-sessions. If you live in South Florida and not only want one of my lockets but a mini-session with this talented photographer, then you should definitely check out Ann!

4 comments:

  1. These are so darling and unique!! I have not seen anything like this!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am so glad to hear that! As we say in spanish "a las ordenes" which basicallyl means, "at your service" :) Feel free to help spread the word about them. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ok so first congratulations! But second, it's such an unique last name - if you speak with her see if she is related to an Erin R. in Chicago ... I know her through JLC. What a small world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M I will make sure to ask her! ...and thanks! xoxo

      Delete