Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: Birthday Fete

As I mentioned on Monday, my birthday is this week. I won't tell you how old I am going to be...but if you add 17+17 you might get the right number. Anyhow--- I decided that rather than shoing you my ensemble for today---I would show you what I am going to wear to my fete.


1. One of my tiaras...I always wear a tiara on my birthday

2. Probably my 3 Kristin Pearce peark and crystal neckalces all mixed up

3. "Little Miss Birthday" T-Shirt (if it fits)

4. Ann Taylor, Silver sequins skirt

5. J.Crew, Blue Glitter Flats


I'll let you know how it goes!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Happy early birthday! I've been on the hunt for a sequin skirt, they're so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a very Happy Birthday! You are so young! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love layered, mixed necklaces! I hope you had a fab bday...and make sure you check out our post from Saturday!

    ReplyDelete