Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes Favorites

Last night I made sure to be on the couch as close to 6pm as possible for E!'s red carpet action. Here are some of my favorite looks from last night in no particular order...

Natalie looked so pretty. I loved the red flapped over the hot pink. Love love love!Kristin Wiig looked so pretty! I love her as a brunette and she has an amazing body and this dress made her look flawless! The dog from The Artist...perfect. Evan Rachael Woods looked amazing. I love all the texture in her dress. Amazing!
I love the neckline on this...and the barely there lavender is perfect for her age.
Normally I don't care for Tilda's ensembles...but I really love this color and the shape just suits her so well. Lovely.
Again, another lavender dress. I love the line and the detail of this. She looks radiant! I can't believe she has 2 kids!
Call me crazy but this may be my favorite look of the night. There was a LOT of nude on the carpet last night. LOTS!
I love how this just falls and flows so elegantly, and the color is really memorable.
Love the lines, the sleeves, the belt, the full on skirt...love it. This is my favorite that I would wear!
What were some of yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment