Tuesday, September 13, 2011

cSd Lockets


I love photography. I have owned a camera for as long as I can remember---always snapping pictures. Before digital photography I built the prettiest albums (later referred to as scrapbooks). Then when digital pictures came along I began to build digital books... but I always wanted to do something special with my pictures too. That's when I built my first locket. Inspired by the gold ones my cousin makes, I built a silver one. Soon...people started asking me about it and that's how I decided to make them for others. Above you can see what mine looks like (they are double sided since they are glass encased in sterling silver)...and also above are pictures of the other shapes and sizes. The 2" oval is my personal favorite ($75).

My lockets are a lovely personal gift and something you can literally wear with anything! If you are interested in learning more, just email me at ceci@dubonics.com

2 comments:

  1. This would make an awesome Christmas gift for my mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'll definitely be messaging you for a pic of my lil man :D

    ReplyDelete