Monday, July 28, 2014

Music Monday: Love Never Felt So Good

This summer I've fallen in love with Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake all over again. The MJ single "Love Never Felt So Good" which includes vocals by JT  is a great song. I admit I have not heard the rest of the album, but this song just sounds like summer. It's fresh, it's fun and it makes me want to roll down my windows on the way to the beach. The other great thing... MJ and JT will always be trend setters, from one glove to thick frames and leather jackets on both. They are the kind of men who showcase the intersection of fashion and music.




When I saw this jacket on the Nordstroms website, I completely thought of this song. I've been thinking about getting a moto jacket for this fall, and this might just be the one. 
Available at Nordstroms and on SALE! It's also available in pink! Go full on MJ and pair the grey with some black leather like leggings for the fall... or be a little more like JT and pair the pink one with a white T and ripped jeans. 


Regardless of which one you go with, you'll look great. So turn up the music and enjoy!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment