Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wardrobe Wednesday: Pattern Mixing

Happy Wednesday! This is my first Wardrobe Wednesday in a LONG time! I really like what I've got going on...so I am happy to share with you  all. Here's how to shop my look.

1. Wayfarer Glasses, Ray Ban (on sale right now)
2. Light Denim Jacket, Tommy Hilfiger
3. Gold Fabric Layered Necklace, The Island Shop (similar here)
4. Blue and White Stripe T, Old Navy (similar here)
5. Floral Cropped Drapey Pants, Old Navy
6. Pink Scalloped Flats, Neiman Marcus (on sale right now)

Hope you're having a great week! 

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I shall share your wardrobe wednesday with my 14 year old daughter. Maybe planning wardrobes with sketches might be just the perfect recipe for smooth mornings once we are back-to-school. Your ensemble looks so happy!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know that I always think about how my outfit will look on the page and in the mirror! :) I'm just glad this school year my 3 year old will have to wear a uniform, so I don't have to fight with her about that M-F!

      Delete