Friday, February 1, 2013

Week-Ender 40 : Hello Mid Thirties!! Happy Birthday to Me!

My birthday week! It didn't go quite the way I hoped. I have been sick and still am. Today I went back to the doctor for more meds and I hope I will be back to normal in a few days. The only thing that will make me feel better (other than meds) will be my petit fete with friends tomorrow night. However, it was a week of milestones apart from my officially entering my mid-30s. I hope you enjoy the pictures from this memorable week! 
C enjoying some chocolate after going 1& 2 in the potty for the first time ever!

On my way to the doctor.


Jan. 29...the face of 35!

Birthday lunch ensemble

Mojito mama!

Blowing out my candle with my bestie next to me after the best burger in town.

Gold chevron case for my birthday!

She requested a dance party with the music from Rio

Friday morning...back at the doctors...

I hope you had a good week and I hope you have an even better weekend! 

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Love the new design at the top - yep, I was sick for my birthday too (for 2 weeks - blah). Hope you have a great time at your party!!! And feel better soon! Happy Happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Dr said it should be another 3-4 days when I saw her today, but who can really tell right? xoxo

      Delete
  2. So sorry you were sick! Not a fun way to spend your birthday! Hope the rest of the celebrations are spectacular and that you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Maria! Slowly but surely...but still on the mend.

    ReplyDelete