Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thursday Threads: Is That You Spring?

 Hello Thursday Threads readers! This past weekend we got what I think will be our last cold spell and I feel like spring is right around the corner. Here are a few things I would love to add to my wardrobe for this season.

This really pretty dress is only $35 at Old Navy and comes in a great assortment of colors from navy to orange. It's perfect for Easter Sunday, a casual weekend date or a bridal shower! Too cute to pass up for sure!

My friend M just bought this at our new J.Crew at Merrick Park. She bought it for herself as a push prize, pre-baby #2. It is so pretty, and perfect for the spring. You can pair it with something like the dress above, or a simple stripe tee and white skinny jeans. It's only $95 and J.Crew.
 Finally there is this beautiful pair, also from J.Crew. They are a little pricey at $238, but paired with the dress above and necklace...gorgeous! I saw them on one of the cute sales girls at J.Crew and *le sigh, le swoon!


How about you? What are you coveting for the spring? 

Happy Shopping! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment