Monday, July 16, 2012

Music Monday: Bonjour les Enfants!

As some of you know, the D in cSd is for Dubon. This makes me a wee bit of a Francophile. Due to this, for the past 4 or 5 years, I've been hosting Bastille Day dinners at my house. I invite my small group of Francophile friends, we listen to French music, eat brie, pate, entrecote, eclairs, drink vin and champagne...it's fun! This past Saturday was Bastille Day, but due to hectic schedules we had dinner last night. Here are some of my favorite tracks off the Bastille play list.

1. Ce Jeu by Yelle
2. La Vie en Rose by Edith Piaf
3. La Mer
4. Decale by Patrick Bruel
5. Foux da Fa Fa by Flight of the Conchords

Hope you had a great weekend!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of a Bastille Day dinner! Definitely will be downloading these tunes. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bastille Day dinner is such fun! You should see my instagram photos from last night. Enjoy the tunes!! xoxo

      Delete