Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday: A Little Bit of This...A Little Bit of That...



It's Wednesday! I wanted to share my ensembles from yesterday and today. I am interviewing people for 2 positions at the museum this and next week---so I need to look put together at all times. First impressions are not just important for the interviewee but me as the interviewer. The top image is from yesterday...my blue Missoni number with standard reva flats (which I have worn all week so far). The bottom image is from today-- comfortable, cute and again in the Reva flats.

I started working on my two new commissions last night---so far I am enjoying these. I don't think I can share them until they are done because they are gifts. One for a baby's birthday from her dad and the other from a sister for her brother and his new bride. Aren't those sweet?

Don't forget you too can give a sweet gift like these too...and I'm so affordable it's crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment