Monday, September 20, 2010

A is for Alligator


Happy Monday!
What better way to start the work week than with a smiling gator?
This smiling gator is up at Books and Books in Coral Gables with 17 other works. It's been a slow but fast month...the 18 pieces will come down next week, so if you are in Miami and have not had a chance to see it, time is running low.
Anyhow---I hope you had a nice weekend. I did a lot of celebrating and organizing. This week is going to be very busy. I am finishing up the final watercolors for the book, and have been commissioned for another one---so I also have to submit my proposal for the new book by Friday. So I'll be a busy busy girl.
On top of all of that, we are still working on the house with the baby due in 7 weeks. As Dorie the fish in Finding Nemo says..."just keep swimming, just keep swimming"

2 comments: