1. Who is your style icon? My mother.
2. What is your favorite socialite lit book? tough to pick...Confessions of a Shopaholic (does that count?)
3. Favorite Party Theme? I love theme parties...so this is hard. 80's is one of the funnest
4. Go to Halloween costume? Frida Kahlo or Girl Scout
5. Extravagance you cannot live without? Bags, jewels and shoes
6. Living person you admire? My mother
7. Greatest fear? Anything bad happening to my family
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? I can't get organized
9. Which talent would you most like to have? song writing
10. Greatest achievement? So far? Having a solo art show and selling more than one piece at it.
Ok--- bloggers I love and crown socialites in this fun exercise
1. A Singleton in the Kitchen
2. Summer in Newport
3. Stylestance Daily
4. The Baby Mamas
5. News from Chicago
6. Monograms and Martinis in Manhattan/ Boston
7. Headbands and Handbags
8. Elements of Style
9. Fifi Lapin
Now...speaking of #1 on the list...today is the beautiful and talented Ms. JBM's birthday! To say I love this girl is an understatement. She is one of my best friends, my shopping, museum hopping and eating partner in crime. Happy Birthday JMo!