Thursday, April 14, 2011

Riding in Style...


How adorable is this bike?

Kate Spade has outdone herself...again. The Bicycle is only available in stores (each store has ONE bike) and costs $1100...so since I live in Miami (and already own a bike) I will not be purchasing this green beauty.


...however, if you are in the market for a bicycle---and are fortunate enough to have a Kate Spade store in your area...then run, don't walk right over to get it. The good news is that once you buy it, you can pedal your way home in style!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! I LOVE this bike! I WANT this bike! If only I had $1100.....

    PS- I finally finished the fourth pattern in your painting! I'll be emailing you shortly with a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my tiny prints winner. email me beth at socialclimbers dot net to claim your prize!!

    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete