Monday, April 25, 2011

Going to Walgreens for Benadryl, Pens...Oooo and Espadrilles!



Friday night it seems like an evil mosquito decided to dine on my sweet baby's blood...Saturday I used Aquafor to sooth her, but it was not enough, so Sunday I went to Walgreens.


Going to Walgreens to pick up some benadryl cream and walked out with....


1. Benadryl Cream

2. New ponytail holders (they're cool and have knots every inch or so)

3. Pens

4. New note journal for work

5. Easter eggs for my nieces

6. People Style Watch

...OOOO and

7. Espadrilles


I'm not even kidding! I found the CUTEST pair of hot pink classic espadrilles at WALGREENS! My mom didn't believe me and had to see for herself since she had just got a pair of Tory Burch espadrilles the day before. They say seeing is believing...now she believes!


...you can too! If you're in Miami head over to the Walgreens on LeJeune Rd. and 8th Street...$16 later, you'll thank me as you wear your espadrilles all summer with white jeans and a tunic.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to check those out! Thanks for the tip!

    P.S. I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man do I ever miss Walgreens! They always had the most random things, but often buried treasures. I'm thoroughly impressed they've caught on the espadrille bandwagon. I'd definitely grab a couple pairs of those puppies if I could, especially at that amazing price!

    ReplyDelete