Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday: Summer Grey

I am so glad it is Wednesday, although I know that there is a lot of activity between me and Friday. I have been swamped and there has just not been time to write this week, which makes me sad. I thought I might roll my Music Monday into today's post...and well doesn't this drawing count as my Art Talk Tuesday? let's just go with that, shall we?Now as for what I am wearing...

1. Beaded Collar necklace, Anthropologie
2. White collarless shirt, Gap
3. Grey skinny jeans, Levis for Target
4. Grey and white medallion printed ballet flats, Old Navy (here)

So MUSIC..
I have apparently been under a rock. Bob Schneider's Moon Song apparently was released 13 years ago...shows how much I listened to before my XM days. I recently discovered it and I immediately added it to my "Songs to Download" list on my phone.

Hope you are having a great week!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment