Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday Threads: Statements

I'm always looking at necklaces. I love them! They can make the most plain outfit, POP! Here are some beautiful pieces I came across this week. I'd happily add all of them to my collection!
The J.Crew Water Lily Necklace is incredible. Dress up and down, it's classic and can make such an impact on a simple dress or paired with a wild pattern. It can be yours for $138.
This is Stella & Dot's latest and greatest, the Juniper Necklace. It's so pretty in it's spring time shades of blue and green. I would love to add this to my collection. It can be yours for $118.


C.Wonder is wonderful! Classic looks at a rock bottom price. This stunner comes in white, blue and yellow. I love the blue best. It can be yours for $88!


Do you have any must have statement necklaces? 

Happy Shopping!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment