Greetings! Today I had to run a workshop on working with teens out in nature and how to use objects for 48 Miami Dade County and Nat'l Park Service Park Rangers. I felt like I needed to look professional and wear Florida nature friendly colors, so this is what I had on.
1. Ray Ban Wayfarer tortoiseshell glasses
2. Large drop pearl earrings
4. Green bubble necklace, J.Crew
5. Navy front pleated shirt, Merona, Target
6. Blue pencil skirt, Merona, Target
7. Leopard print heels, Merona, Target (during workshop)
8. Leopard print reva flat, Tory Burch (rest of the day)