Monday, May 16, 2011

Shorts Season...



My "GBF" (Gay Boyfriend) came into town last week from Boston. He and I have been friends since the tender age of 15...that's 18 years of laughter. I say that because we laugh like the world is about to come to an end...sometimes all we need is a look to get us going.

While he was in town I was able to take the last 2 days of the week to spend with him. It was such fun to romp around town, taking pictures and enjoying each other's company.

Here is what I wore on two of those days.

Today at 12:30am my GBF drove north to Orlando to catch his flight home (too long of a story)...and while it is a gorgeous day here in Miami---its like "London" in Boston today accroding to the GBF.

Also today at around 3am I started feeling really ill....so I'm home in bed with a bad bad belly bug.


4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better! Glad you had such a great time with your GBF! I love it when I can reconnect with old friends and it feels like we've never been separated and the good times continue right where they left off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better! (and comment on your post-post... please also tell Jcrew that they need to see BABY clothes. Thanks, loves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits!! I adore your illustrations!Love love to get together with friends and laugh!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and enter my New Giveaway from Serena & Lily! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete