Wednesday, November 24, 2010

At Thanksgiving I am Thankful for Unanswered Prayers



Tomorrow is our first Thanksgiving as a real family. And I am beyond thankful for the birth of our beautiful and healthy baby girl. So to quote Garth Brooks, "Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers..." because if I had ended up with the architect or the bankeror if I had gotten that dream job in Dallas after college or had stayed in New York after grad school... I would not have the beautiful family I have today...and I LOVE my family.
So, I am thankful for...
My beautiful and healthy daughter
My fun and loving husband
My supportive and loving mother
My laid back and informed sister-in-law
All of my friends who have brought us dinner and love
Breastfeeding which has allowed me to drop 28 lbs in 3 weeks


I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment