Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Inspiration Found at Art Miami


Sorry I've been M.I.A... but I've been busy creating for Saturday's Bazaar. As I've been a busy bee, I've been thinking about what I'd like to put on canvas next and so I've been thinking about the art I saw last week...
Last Friday at Art Miami, I fell in love.
She had two paintings that were fantastic! The one on the bottom, Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, especially fascinated me...it was the colors.
Anyhow--- being that I love fashion and quirky art, I fell in love.

2 comments:

  1. I love the 50's inspired dress but girl-why does she have a chain saw? That is so darn cool. I need one. xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    The artist is actually Kelly Reemtsen.
    She is awesome. Check out more of her work at her website. www.kellyreemtsen.com

    ReplyDelete